• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my first opus

mhn

Well Styx&Stoned helped me aquire a few oupsX's a couple of weeks back, and as I posted earlier I planned on smoking one when I found out my wife and I are having a son early next year. Well, Sunday evening turned out to be about 65 degrees and clear which felt about right.

I'm really not good at putting into words how cigars taste to me, all I know is this was one wonderful smoke. The ash held like a champ, the draw was perfect, the burn was excellently perfect and the taste was pure heaven :love: :love:

This was one damn fine ceegar!!!

Congrats on the new addition. I recently came across some OpusX myself. Can't wait to smoke them. :)

Sincerest congratulations on the new son.

Let's see now...hmmm, how many disposable diapers can be bought for the price of an Opus?

congrats on the kid! We had a daughter a couple of years ago, and the name we agreed on...Ashton! Guess what I bought a box of to hand out at the hospital...

I was able to acquire two Opus coronas and sent one to SD_Stack as part of a high end blind trade we did.

I don't know if I'll ever smoke the other one.

Maybe someone else will want to do a five stick blind trade with me :D

Don't know if I can guarantee that Opus will be part of it but you never know.....