• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"My first Pass Ever" Pass

rnccen

I don't have a title
Ok guys & gals,

This is my first pass, basically it's all I have in my humidor pass.

****THE UPDATED LIST 05/31/2004****

La Estrella Cubana Rosado Corona Extra
La Perla Habana
Ramon Allones 1837 Brioso
Sherpa Barber Pole
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959
Mantequilla Calidad
H. Upmann 1844 Anniversary Series
Padron 1964 Anniversary Monarca
A. Fuente Anejo Reserva Extraviejo
Indian Tabac Box Pressed Maduro
Olor Maduro
Punch Maduro
A. Fuente Don Carlos Belicoso
Carlos Torano 1916
Puck by Indian Tabac
Moore & Bode Flamboyan 34
Moore & Bode Miami
Montecristo Serie V
Indian Tabac Limited Reserve
Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill No. 2
Montecristo Buena Fortuna
Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta
Puros Indios
AVO Legacy
Astral TVS Box Pressed
W&D Maduro Aged 8 years
Padron #4000 Maduro
Padron #5000 Maduro
Punch Royal Coronation (Tube) Maduro
C.A.O. MX2 Robusto
Camacho Face Off***
La Flor Dominicana Face Off***
Cacique Box Pressed

*** As a set

Following (courtesy of Wam79)
Romeo Y Julieta 1875 Reserva Real
Montecristo Serie V
Gurhka Regent
CAO Black

ISOM's (Courtesy of Cigarsarge)
RASS 03
BBF 06/2000
Partagas Series D #3 2001
Diplomaticos #4 2002 Banded El Dente
St Louis Rey 2002 unbanded

ISOM's (Courtesy of Rnccen)
Vegas Robaina Famosos
Rafael Gonzales
Montecristo #4

***THIS IS THE POTENTIAL PASS ORDER***

1 Treamayne (JP) (Done)
2 Wam79 (HI) (Done)
3 Nic (WA) (Done)
4 ServeBig (CA) (Done)
5 Cigaraholic (CA) (Done)
6 Texasaggie (TX) (Done)
7 Cigarsarge (TN) (Done)
8 Camaroon4me (MI) (Done)
9 Golfgar (MO) (Done)
10 Kingpin (NY Western) (Done)
11 Coventrycat86 (CT) (Done)
12 Other1 (NY City) (Done)
13 Surferonthecrystalcoast (NC) (Done)
14 Geldor1 (FL) (Enroute)
15 Rnccen (FL) (On Deck)

Basically all I ask is that quality in "equals quality out", I will allow an BANDED ISOM "put" for a domestic "take", but please do not "take" an ISOM of equal value for a domestic "put". I know this is not the norm (ISOM for Domestic).

All materials will be included (baggies, pen, list (takes/puts), labels, etc...) I'd like to borrow Vewyphishy idea and include a few disposable camera's for pictures.

I was also thinking of including a military bag, I have a p.o.c that can get them out for me once I get the pass back. This is OPTIONAL and not a requirement, I was prior military USN in Desert Storm/Shield and enjoyed care packages.

Sincerely,

Rnccen

I'd love to be a part of your pass. Can I play?? PM sent w/Snailer info. CHEERS J.P

PM sent! Hope I can join, would be my first as well. Guess Im a virgin passer, be gentle! :D

PM sent, will be my first pass as well if you'll have me. snailer sent as well, can't wait to begin. :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

With all the newbies in this Pass I bet the "old timers" are going to keep an eye on this one :D

Bill

I'm in too. PM'ed earlier. Yes, looks like newbie-o-rama. I was thinking of setting up a pass for all newbies to establish themselves, looks like he beat me to it. :)

I think the military bag is a great idea too, I would think that would make somebody very happy. :) :)

texasaggie said:
I think the military bag is a great idea too, I would think that would make somebody very happy. :) :)
Totaly agree. Anything that will help the troops out :thumbs:

Bill

I would sincerely appreciate & hope a couple wise longstanding veteran members would join also. I would like to get a nice mix of newbies & old timers in this one.

Won't any of the veterans come forward and join? ???

Sincerely,

Rnccen

I like the care package idea. However you feel about the war or the president the guys over there are putting their asses on the line for our country and we should thank them.

Looks like great fun! I for one will be following this to see how it goes! :thumbs:

RNCCEN, maybe it would be a good idea to post your address for those that just want to contribute to the military box?
Also, I thought I pm'd you, but actually sent you a personal e-mail to your address on file.
Thanks for considering me for this pass, I think it will be great.
JV

For those that just want to contribute to the military, please check my profile for the address.

If you send cigars just for the military box...Please put a note inside.

Sincerely,

Rnccen

Come on...you board veterans...need a few more to to fill some slots... :D

Pretty please :love:

Added some ISOM's (list is not complete)

Rnccen

Jeez, nobody wants to play with the newbies! I am having flashbacks to grade school sandlot sports.

What do we have to do to get some more passers, I can send my smokes in prior if needed?

As a newbie, I dont know how bad the rip-off situation is. Has it happened so many times that no one wants to give it a chance? ???

camaroon4me said:
Jeez, nobody wants to play with the newbies! I am having flashbacks to grade school sandlot sports.

What do we have to do to get some more passers, I can send my smokes in prior if needed?

As a newbie, I dont know how bad the rip-off situation is. Has it happened so many times that no one wants to give it a chance? ???
This may be the case...

As newbies we have not established our reputations yet.
Pehaps if we let the CP vets that join the pass be at the tail end? ???
That way they would be sending sticks to people they know they can trust.

Bill

Currently, many of the older members either have their own pass traveling around, or are participating in a few. Because of this, they don't want to overextend themselves with too many passes.

I think above all, many FOGs have stopped playing in passes, at least public or open invite ones, due to some of the past drama that has occurred, especially with newbies. This isn't to condemn you or anything... just letting you know what's going on. ???