• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first short story

gimatt

Just tried my first short story after lunch this afternoon. It was definitely surprisingly good for such a short smoke. Towards the end it started to burn a little hot no matter how hard I tried to keep it cool so it started to get a little off...but other that it had a very pleasing flavor. I wouldn't expect such a short cigar to have much complexity, and I was right not to, but it's one flavor kept me happy for 30 minutes or so.

Short Story's are a must have in my humi... It's such a nice smoke to take outside and work or just sit. One of those cigars that fit any circumstance. They're even better with a couple of years on them...

I finally did something right. Got a box of these and a box of Masterpiece. You are right general, a fine smoke.

Well Gramps... Hold on to a couple of those and you'll see what I mean... Superb to say the least...

These are my favorite short smoke. They're pretty easy for me to find locally as well.

Enjoyable little smokes for sure.

My G/F likes em. She gets a little ADD when it comes to cigars. These are perfect for her.

I'll have to think about getting more of these to age for a little while to see what you guys are talking about. Mine was fresh from the b&m.

There is no such thing as a shorty with age, they all die young in my world.

My absolute favorites! Pugman I'm breaking in your house tonight!!! :whistling:

I'll have to think about getting more of these to age for a little while to see what you guys are talking about. Mine was fresh from the b&m.

I'll have to give mine some age too and see if that helps. I wasn't overly impressed with the two I've smoked so far.

I have to agree with Trent. Those I have tried were just........tobacco. There was nothing special there. I guess that is why I go more for the maduro smokes. Now a WOAM, that is a fantastic smoke and just a tad bit bigger than a shorty.

Same here Bonfire,
I almost always prefer a maduro wrapped version of a cigar. Too bad they don't make a SS maduro.