• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first X

mmburtch

Sleep deprived and cranky
I had my first Opus X today in memory of Benjiev and his family. A Power ranger. It lasted nearly two hours. I loved it. I may be ruined for life. Never harsh, cardamom flavors pronounced at the beginning and subtler throughout. It reminded me a lot of the Bolivar RC I smoked a few weeks ago. I literally burnt my fingers on this one. I had burn problems from start to finish, probably because it was not long away from the 70% B&M, but they didn't diminish the experience. I want more!!!

I was feeling like I paid way too much for it at my local B&M, but in searching the web, I'm starting to feel like I got a pretty good deal. MSRP aside, what are people actually paying for these sticks?

Grats on the first X bro. The Power Ranger was my first as well. Great smoke.

Power Ranger lasted you two hours! My first was a Perfection #2. Great smokes all across the board!

I had burn problems from start to finish, probably because it was not long away from the 70% B&M...

Even at a more reasonable humidity, Opi tend to have sketchy burn until a couple of years after they've hatched.

Congrats on your first! :)

Oh how I love dem Opus X. Although I hate the xXx...all of the others always seam to tickle my smiley place! :)

-Fetter

Mmmmm... Opus, I wonder when will be my first one :love:

Thanks the review,I love reading about people's first experiances with a great cigar.
My first OpusX was not that big of a deal and I couldn't see what all the hype was.Although,2 boxes of various sizes later,I do find these to be excellent cigars that I love,I still like VSG's and DCM's better.I wont mention Tatuaje and Padron since they are totally different.
My favorite is the Perfection #2 but I love the perfection X and the xXx's as well.

Thanks again.