• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My flight with Emirates A380 on business class

Gard, thank you for showing us those cool pictures and story of your air travel, I have never seen seats like those in a plane. I wish one day I could try sleeping (horizontally) in a plane like those pods you show. As I travel economy most of the time w/ my size and weight.....I need a chiropractor when I land :laugh: The food pics made me drool! Great way to start my day!
thanks again,
Dave

At what point did you get to smoke a cigar.....I was waiting for the hostess to bring out the humidor.

Cigars. :)

Great post.

I've never wanted to fly another 6+ish hour flight but I think you just gave me that urge. Those are some spiffy planes... Nice pics, I'm jealous, I think.

At what point did you get to smoke a cigar.....I was waiting for the hostess to bring out the humidor.

Yeah, that would have been quite something. If they can build a couple of showers for first class passengers I'm sure it would have been possible to make a cigar room :laugh: