• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Grand Entrance

Land Rover

I would like to start by saying hello and introduce myself. I have been smoking cigars for a year. Before that, I was smoking Dog Rockets. My tastes have definitely changed over the years. The majority of my taste is all things Fuente at the moment. Over the years I have developed great friendships with fellow BOTL. I look forward to contributing to CP. I look forward to getting to know this gang better. :D

Had we known you would be making a grand entrance we would have summoned the horn players and red carpet :p

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome from another British car whacko (I've got a few Jaguars in the yard and only ONE is up on blocks :laugh: )

Welcome to the forum Sir Land Rover....nice truck by the way.

Welcome Land Rover. I was a land rover tech. once apon a time. Make sure your intake is not leaking coolent. :p

It's 10:58 in Colorado and all is well. Actually it's 10:58, I have a nice jack and coke buzz, and i have a sales meeting at 8am tomorrow. D'ohhh

Welcome to CP from the Motor City, home of the JEEP Grand Cherokee! :thumbs:

I hope you enjoy your time here, pull up a chair and fire up a stick!

John V.