• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Grand Entrance

Howdy Clayton and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

(Another Jeep Owner) :D

So what do you think of the LR3? I kinda like the Disco style better. They should bring the defender 90 and 120 back to the states.

Took me a bit to warm up to the LR3. But, the technology is so far advanced on that beastthat it is incredible. Better off road capability that the disco and range. Look for a supercharged rr sport in a few months, a supercharged full size range rover after that, and then finally by 2008 - 2009 Defender will come back. just the 90 though.

You say just the D 90, like I won't be waiting at the front door for one! Land Rover is my favorite thing on earth. Almost topping over cigars. The LR3 looks sad compared to the Disco, although, many LR lovers that I know think the Disco died when ford got it. Oh well, I'll check out the LR3 and see what I think. D90's are the best though!

The significant change for Discovery was 99. That was changed under the ownership of BMW. Then in 2000 Ford bought Land Rover but didn't perform any changes till the LR3. Being in Colorado i have pretty many modified D-90's and 110's come through. Its an off roaders wet dream.

Welcome from STL. Just had to do it since we are doing the newbie trade.