• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Hats off

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
Just got back from another glorious trip to Outlaw Cigar here in lovely KC and i must say hats off to these fine gentlemen.

Always a good time at the store and thank you Brad, Scott, Dirick and Kendall for a great time watching the chumps....oops i mean Chiefs and recommending some great smokes at the same time.

Also thanks for the recomendation on that Joya Scott, I can see why its Brads favorite.

Brad thanks you for the lovely xmas goodies you are a true gentlemen and a scholar......yeah.

But thanks again Outlaw gentlemen for a great time.

See ya next week!

Glad to hear you had a good time. Its great that you all stopped by!
But you can get rid of that "gentlemen" crap though........ :laugh:

Drew_Moberly said:
But thanks again Outlaw gentlemen for a great time.

[snapback]263860[/snapback]​

...gentleman... :sign:

Just kiddin' boys. Seriously, hats off to a great store filled with great employees.

I'll sure second all those remarks...you guys are great! Brett and I may just have to bring those Siglos to the shop when we decide to smoke them Brad...what better place?!?!? :)

Maryville herf was crazy yesterday. Everybody thanks for coming in and letting me abuse you for a while. The guy that caused the majority of the trouble didn't even come in. I still owe Tony a slap! I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.