• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My head is spinning!

statelandman

My head is spinning from all the new members that have joined lately. Has anybody got an idea of how many in the last month??
Anyway, welcome to all. The more the merrier, as they say. And none of that snob crap that you read over at cA, either.

I've noticed this too. Do you suppose it's an indication that cigars are gaining in popularity again? Could we be in for another cigar boom?

You've got that right. I pop in there every so often when things are slow here, and I quickly realize why I'm here.

LMAO!

I think this SITE might be gaining popularity. Seems this place is getting a reputation for being a calm, relaxing forum to browse and have fun at! It sure is better than the rest IMHO

Either that or BUY UP ALL THE ISOM AND FAV. DOMESTICS YOU CAN CAUSE SOON LA FINICAS ARE GOING TO BE 15 BUCKS A PIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL

phil

This board is much friendlier than the others, has good info and when you sask a question the first words are not "Use the search button"

The newbie trades also seem to be popular and I'm getting ready to jump into one as a noob myself :D

Maybe it's because we're the number listing on Google if you search 'Cigar Community"? :sign: LMAO

SEVENTY FOUR in November (that has got to be some kind of record, October doesn't really count 'cause we had a lot of re-registers due to the l40 incident)

EIGHTEEN in December (so far)

The newbie trades also seem to be popular and I'm getting ready to jump into one as a noob myself

Oh, hey NEXT PICK ME !!!

One more thing, check THIS out, kind of a scary number!!!
Our members have made a total of 66666 posts

cigar boom?cigar boom? Does that mean I need to tell the wife I need to buy as many quality cigars now before the prices skyrockets!!!!!

(please say yes, please say yes, please say yes) :D :D :D

YES !!!

And for the record, Randyb1, YOU made the 66666th post, I cheated and posted that in anticipation of the BIG one!!! :thumbs:

Randy, you aint no devil are ya?

not enough hair left to hide the horns so guess not (just dont ask my wife that) :D