• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Holiday weekend smokes!

LOYD

I had to beat him with his own shoe!
Well I tried out a few new smokes yesterday and today, just wanted to share!

I had a Montecristo No.2 (Dominican), Padilla Miami Lancero(AWESOME SMOKE), Cusano 18, La Fontana Consigliere, and a Don Pepin Black.

Out of those the Padilla Miami was the best....to me! Going to order up a box of those to have on hand. No where near experienced enough to give a full review of the smokes yet, as I'm still trying to figure out what I like and whats good to me. Just wanted to share and see what people think of the smokes.

Ranking:
Padilla
Pepin
Montecristo

La Fontana

Later,
LOYD

You'll find a lot of Pepin fans around here. He makes the Padilla Miami, too.

I like the Padilla 1932s and the Padilla 8&11s out of all the Pepin onslaught the best. That's an awful lot of new cigars for a new company to come out with. Tatuaje, Pepin, Padilla, etc.

I have also been smoking some of his less known names though: Sancti Spiritus, Nacionales W, Vegas Cubanas, Hersg y Garcia, Cuban Diplomat. Some are better than others I think they are all available from Cigar King

I'm addicted to the Black Labels.

x2

Tho, I smoked a Padilla Miami Lancero and wasn't that impressed. Maybe I had too-high expectations, or I didn't let it rest after purchase long enough, but it didn't do it for me...

Few nice 'gars there. The Pepin Black is a very good cigar.