• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humi now has tenants

aar0n

I got my nst today from themoneycollector and I was very thankful for everything he sent. They all fit snug inside my humi.(p.s. i put my humi in a home made cooler so it doesn't get too hot)

Thanks again themoneycollector.

Nice stash! It's only been about 3 months for me, but it seems like ages go when I posted the first pics of my freshly loaded humi. In no time you will have a Vinotemp, just you watch! :laugh:

Nice. I must say though, from the title, I swore this was a beetle infestation thread.

Yeah, one minute it's 15 gars in a Tuperdor and the next is a Vinotemp with about 300 visitors. Probably gonna pull a Souldog and go for that sweet looking Montague he just got, then I can find more room and increase my tenant capacity.

Nice. I must say though, from the title, I swore this was a beetle infestation thread.

I thought the same.

Nice start!

I had to get your guys attention somehow! haha

Pretty ironic I was reading a thread about beetles earlier and got freaked out. I went and checked my stash. I think I am going to have nightmares about tobacco beetles eating my cigars now. :(

I thought the same.

Nice start!

Pretty ironic I was reading a thread about beetles earlier and got freaked out. I went and checked my stash. I think I am going to have nightmares about tobacco beetles eating my cigars now. :(

Which is the reason you'll have a Wine-o-dor inside of 6 months :)

I thought the same.

Nice start!

Which is the reason you'll have a Wine-o-dor inside of 6 months :)

That, and mold are the reasons I bought mine. It's good to be able to sleep at night, knowing the kids are tucked in safe :D I only keep CCs in the vino, they like the cold and low 60s RH. My NCs smoke better out of my desktop, at around 68% RH.

It's great to hear of another beginning the slide. Whoosh!

I thought the same.

Nice start!

The hardest thing is worrying about what is happening in your humi while you are at work, on vacation, or at family functions. The best solution to this is to purchase a night vision webcam so you can monitor it 24/7. A computer by the bed will help calm you after one of the above mentioned nightmares.

:sign: