• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humidor Project

I believe the clear coat I put on it yesterday SHOULD be the last... who knows when I'll get more time to sand it out and buff it though.
Chris

So she is finally done! Got some GREAT boxes in there, and the Oasis II XL seems to be keeping her just where I want 'er!
gallery_6374_1030_28623.jpg

gallery_6374_1030_34172.jpg

gallery_6374_1030_18095.jpg

It's amazing to have! I can't see how I've done without it til now lol.
Chris

Nicely done Chris. That takes some talent. I personally would have gone with wooden shelves. But that's just me. That is some gorgeous wood. What else do you chisel away at?

-Gianni-

I was gunna go with spanish cedar shelves... and bought the wood... only had a couple days in my shop before moving (shop didn't) and the guy sent the wrong wood! So I no longer have the ability to do wooden shelves where I am for a good while.
I build guitars also, on the wall you can see the start of some plans for some new ones.
Chris

Really nice work there. Watch the shelf bends for rust over time though.

great stuff, all my power tools are in another city right now, and I'm not quite sure I am as much of a man without them.

Back