• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humidor

WD1979

Lord of the Netherworld
We'll this is my modest humidor.

I have added a few more since (a then but you get the jist of it.

Mycollection1.jpg

Mycollection2.jpg

Mycollection3.jpg

Awesome collection. I was wondering if you could enlighten me with a quesiton I have. What are all those "X" bands on all the cigars in the first picture?

Us Americans (at least me) need you to educate us.

David

If I am not mistaken that is a country tax band of importation. This was covered in another post from one of our other overseas BOTL.

Very nice collection.
What is the white one from the first pic?

Looks like a nice selection for the most part. I really like the Monte's and Cohiba

thanks guys

I've added a few since then. I took some pictures last night.
I'll post them at work tomorrow as my inet at home is playing up.
And it's a pain posting from an iPhone.

Looks like a nice selection for the most part. I really like the Monte's and Cohiba

Anything in paticular that you don't like the look of?

How do you like the Jose L Piedras, I think they are a great buy for the price. I especially like the la cremas. I have not tried the other Joses you have. How do you like them?

thanks
DE

Awesome collection. I was wondering if you could enlighten me with a quesiton I have. What are all those "X" bands on all the cigars in the first picture?

Us Americans (at least me) need you to educate us.

David

Those bands look to be the price tag bands at PGC Hajenius in Amsterdam...

How do you like the Jose L Piedras, I think they are a great buy for the price. I especially like the la cremas. I have not tried the other Joses you have. How do you like them?

thanks
DE

Yeah there a good cigar for the price. There's a lot of variation from one to the other but that just makes it interesting :)