• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humidor...

PLC

Edit: wrote the first entry in a bit of rush..

I usually lurk around here... i have been using this website for all my humidor research over the years. I figured it was time to share my findings... :)
My humidor is about a 150-200 count. I picked it up at a charity auction about a year ago. Last summer my humidor was introduced to some mold for the first time while using the green foam. After a painful loss of a bunch of cigars and the introduction of heartfelt beads, everything seems to be under control now.

I recently visited cuba and was able to load up on a few brands:

cobiha robustos
Montecristo no.4
Guantanamera's (i know, crap... i use them with friends that don't really look for flavour or quality in cigars and sometimes as a quickie)
Fonseca no.1
Romeo y Julieta Cedros de Luxe No. 3

Let me know if you see any fakes.. ;) I was worried about the montecristo's at first, but I found out that they recently updated the band to a darker brown.

IMG_4542.jpg
IMG_4546.jpg Heartfelt beads > *
IMG_4547.jpg
IMG_4551.jpg
IMG_4552.jpg
IMG_4553.jpg
IMG_4555.jpg
IMG_4556.jpg
IMG_4557.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you cigarpass for all the help over the years.

Those CoRos are a beautiful sight! I've wanted to try them for about 6 years now. Be sure to post a review when you have one!

A nice selection of cigars you have going there...well...everything minus the Guantanameras...