• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My latest ISOM sampler = Any good?

All very good except for the Monte!!! The Monte #2 is just OK in my book.

Good selection :thumbs:

doohnibor said:
All very good except for the Monte!!! The Monte #2 is just OK in my book.

Good selection :thumbs:
:0 whoa... I don't think I've ever talked to ANYONE who didn't like the Monte #2's? ???

(alright, he didn't say he didn't like them- but said all good EXCEPT the monte's...)

:0 :0 :0

To each his own. There are plenty of smokes that are almost universally revered that I don't care for. The Monte 2 is a splendid smoke in my book :D

I'm very disapointed. One of my packages was supposed to arrive Friday, didn't show. Monday, didn't show. I'm pretty unhappy about it. :sneaky:

Maybe tomorrow. ???

Toaster said:
I'm very disapointed. One of my packages was supposed to arrive Friday, didn't show. Monday, didn't show. I'm pretty unhappy about it. :sneaky:

Maybe tomorrow. ???
Unless you paid for 3 day courier, expect 7 days...

Actually, that was the deal.. I ordered on Sat/sun (cant remember), paid for 3-day, which sometimes comes in 2-days. He didn't mail until Wed, and not mon like he should have- so I was hopeful for Friday... but no.................... then all weekend I was POSITIVE it would arrive Monday..........but no............

My other order..........never mind, I'm not even gonna say it :( they'll get here when they get here, and not 1 minute sooner. :sign:

Most vendors work off a delivery schedule. They take orders daily but ship on certain days. So, if your order falls on one of the off days for delivery it is put in with the next batch to go out. Then, you have to factor in where it's coming from. Even if you pay for 3 day, customs in all the different countries the parcel goes through could care less. If it's going through Germany, you might as well add two days to the equation. Then, factor in that today is a holiday in the US.