• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My letter to Roger Goodell

tobaccoleaf1

Billboardtobacco.com Webmaster
Ian Hannah
903 E 2nd Ave
New Smyrna Beach FL 32169

May 27, 2007

280 Park Ave 12w Fl
New York, NY 10017

Dear Mr. Roger Goodell

I am not normally the outspoken type. I don’t sit at home and write letters to congressmen or public officials, but I felt it necessary to do so in this case. Michael Vick should be suspended 66 games, 1 for each of the dogs euthanized due to the illicit and immoral activities practiced on his Atlanta property. This morning I watched the “Outside the Lines” special report on the subject and I was outraged. How can you as a man watch that report and allow Michael Vick to continue being the face of YOUR league. I commend you for your strong stance against players breaking the law and bringing shame to the league and I expect you to act no differently in this case. I am an avid NFL fan; I follow the news in the offseason, and I watch day 2 of the draft every year. I represent a large demographic that consumes your product at every opportunity I get. I will never be able to watch another NFL game with Michael Vick on the field without my stomach turning in anger every time he snaps the ball. I know a large majority of fans will feel the same way I do, and that is no way to enjoy football. Please act swiftly and justly in removing Michael Vick from the NFL. You will not lose a single NFL fan if you remove him. You will however lose many current and future fans if you do not. Thank you for your time and reading my letter.

Sincerely,
Ian Hannah
San Diego Chargers Fan

Here is a link to the Outside the Lines story<-------

what kind of jail time follows these charges? He (and anyone else involved) belongs below the jail, IMHO.

Jail is too good for that S.O.B. Ican't believe this is legal in the U.S.A. When did they start this? First i heard of it. :angry:

Ya know as a dog owner and lover I have a real problem with these people who completely destroy the llives of hundreds of dogs. Be they rappers, athletes or normal guys that frankly is bullsh*t. I Hope he gets in a lot of trouble.
-Mike

I can tell you that roger goodell is the head of the richest corperation in the world....the NFL and Michael Vick is in employee of a franchise of that corporation. If I was engaged in that type of conduct with my corporation, i would surely be fired or have serious consequences for misrepresentation of my company! Why does this a-hole get away with everything just cause he is an athlete......grow some balls roger!

timmmaaayy

Vick is and always has been a punk. He deserves to be suspended (by the NFL), fined and jailed if he is proven guilty of dog fighting.

Vick is and always has been a punk. He deserves to be suspended (by the NFL), fined and jailed if he is proven guilty of dog fighting.

100%

Even more press time for an average QB who gets more press then the two best QB's in the league combined.

I can't believe this is legal in the U.S.A.

It's not. It's a felony in many states depending on one's level of involvement.

EDIT: Found a link with state dogfighting laws. Fighting, or possessing dogs for the purpose of fighting, is a felony in most every state. Merely being a spectator at a dog fight is a felony in 20 states.