• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My lighter collection

The Master

Here is a couple of pics of my lighters.

The first pic is all of my flint lighters. From left to right they are the following:

flintlighters.jpg

Dupont Diamond Cut Table lighter

Dupont Ligne 2

Dupont Ligne 2

Duponte Ligne 1

Dupont Ligne 1

Davidoff Classic

La Corona Old Boy

The second photo are my torch lighters. From left to right they are the following:

torchlighters.jpg

Colibri Triple flame

5 buck cheapo

Real Blazer pb207

Real Blazer pb207

Prince knock off of the blazer

Prince knock off of the blazer

Real Blazer pb207

DuPont Extend

FU lighter

Grenade Lighter

We have unleashed a picture posting machine!!!

I only have 2 lighters, had 3 but the cops at the airport are enjoying it now.

symyn, hehehe, I'm walking around the house looking for shit to take pictures of. Anyone want to see my dogs. LOL

Great overall lighter collection Harris :thumbs:

I have to say I am quite partial to Dupoint lighters 'cause nothing ever comes close to their functionality, quality & style. Gotta love that ping sound as well :laugh:

I'm loving this Gatsby Cohiba L.E. for more then evident stylistic reasons since it was a present from a great friend for my recent milestone :love:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Also I used to enjoy nice cigar matches. I still occasionally use them in the setting of my home. Recently I have to admit I been all about my Gov'nor torch lighter ??? I first saw one at my first Chicago area HERF & I was so smitten with it that one was graciously provided in trade with a BOTL that I met there (Thanks Kevin ;) )

Here is a just taken photo of my modest fire-starter collection :D
standard.jpg

ML,I love that Cohiba lighter. I was thinking about buying one but couldn't make up my mind between that one and the Trinidad. I ended up buying neither and I think everyone is pretty much out of stock now.

The Master said:
ML,I love that Cohiba lighter. I was thinking about buying one but couldn't make up my mind between that one and the Trinidad. I ended up buying neither and I think everyone is pretty much out of stock now.
[snapback]290553[/snapback]​

Harris mate you gotta have one 'cause both of them are divine. Let me see if I can help out. Give me a day and I'll PM you.

P.S. I missed out on the Trini one (well it wasn't the right time cause I didn't have the scratch at the time) and I can't say how much i regret it. It's effing gorgeous.