• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Little Humidor

billbaker3

Well heres my little Humidor. Some of you asked to see it. Nothing special but I am happy with it. I will build a coolidor in the future.

gallery_7294_502_59749.jpg

gallery_7294_502_4721.jpg

Looks like a good beginning, BB3. How much longer do you have to wait before you can buy some cigars?

That's a nice box. It was the one I was going to get, but then cheap humidors had an imperfect for less than half the price so I went cheap. Glad I did since that box is about to be replaced with something bigger soon.

YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Nice humi man!! PM your addy, I'll need to shoot some congratulatory cigars to you or something! Give ya some noobie love!

Looks like the same "starter humi" I got from Cheaphumidors. Once I moved on to the larger ones, yes many more, I gifted it to a noob at work. I remeber it was stable and had a great seal. Enjoy finding out how quickly it fills up!

Nick

Looks like the same "starter humi" I got from Cheaphumidors. Once I moved on to the larger ones, yes many more, I gifted it to a noob at work. I remeber it was stable and had a great seal. Enjoy finding out how quickly it fills up!

Nick

Heck I started with a little Tupper Ware, then moved to a 28 quart cooler, and now I am on to a 28 bottle wine cooler. There is not a lot of room left in the wince cooler, and pretty fast I am going to have to run the cooler with it. And I haven't even been in this for a year yet...
B

Nick

Heck I started with a little Tupper Ware, then moved to a 28 quart cooler, and now I am on to a 28 bottle wine cooler. There is not a lot of room left in the wince cooler, and pretty fast I am going to have to run the cooler with it. And I haven't even been in this for a year yet...
B

Dont worry, it never slows down :)! I've been PROMISING myself that i would get rid of my 25ct + tupperware container this year....needless to say, they are both 100% full. (along w/ my coolers + other humi) LOL

hell, being here, you'll fill it up in a heart beat.

a week ago i had a 25ct. humidor about half way full (if that). It's been one damn week and it's well on it's way to almost over flowing.

I dont know what i'm going to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

a week ago i had a 25ct. humidor about half way full (if that). It's been one damn week and it's well on it's way to almost over flowing.

One word "Cooler-Dor" :thumbs:
B

B

I was thinking the same thing, but i don't have the room @ my place to have a cooler door sit anywhere and look acceptable.
A cooler would stick out like a sore thumb anywhere in my place.....if only i had a basement :rolleyes:

B

I was thinking the same thing, but i don't have the room @ my place to have a cooler door sit anywhere and look acceptable.
A cooler would stick out like a sore thumb anywhere in my place.....if only i had a basement :rolleyes:

Put it in your living room, put a sheet over it and call it an end table :thumbs: