• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My local shop makes Top25 Cigars webpage

"Little George" in the article is Cigah Smoka who used to come around these parts.

My buddy Rob gets around! He's also writes a good review. Nice!

imho that's about as close to cigar nirvana as a botl can get, nice article! :love:

sack said:
imho that's about as close to cigar nirvana as a botl can get, nice article! :love:
[snapback]228682[/snapback]​

That's my (and Gator's) other office. They also have wireless internet. So on many occasions I'll take my laptop and go have a stogie there while I do work.

Very nice place and a good review. Wish we had something like that in my neck o the woods.

ricmac25 said:
sack said:
[snapback]228682[/snapback]​

That's my (and Gator's) other office. They also have wireless internet. So on many occasions I'll take my laptop and go have a stogie there while I do work.
[snapback]228696[/snapback]​

Bastid! :p That article was great. I wish more shops were like that: cigar lounge, "scarce" cigars at MSRP, wireless internet, whole store is a walk-in humi...

:love:

Sounds like Outlaw's Store here in KC!

36_1_33.gif