• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new Cave

This room was awesome!

I was lucky enough to smoke with Matt and Bruce in the "MAN ROOM"

Excellent set up!

Maybe you can splurge for a TV larger than 9" for next year!! :D

AWESOME job Matt! That's one of this nicest rooms I've seen yet. Great job! Makes me jealous!

Wow looks great. If I ever get started on my house this is the kind of room I want. Congrats!!

That room is very very nice. I can only hope to have something even half as nice when I'm fortunate to get a house to have that in their.

nice cave. One day I hope to create my own man-cave. My wife's uncle just finished his and is about to organize a neighborhood man-cave crawl where each house has different alcohol and cigars to share.

Yall should see the stuff you can't actually see! There is an exhaust fan that would suck the lead paint of a Fisher Price toy, and it's totally silent. It's a room where you can smoke ANYTHING and the wife won't smell a thing!

I'm in the process of building La Cava and would like to know what HVAC systems/fans you're using? Need quiet system to exhaust the smoke and a cooling system for the wines but quick heating system for when I'm down there enjoying a cigar...

Thanks!

Do you have any "in use" pictures, once the furniture and whatnot have been moved in?