• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new Edgestar 28 Wineador

Nice set up Zach ! You have a nice selection of cigars going there...

I recently received a Veno 28 for Christmas and am waiting for the extra funds to get some of those beautiful drawers from GolfNut. I am running out of room with the oddly placed/spaced boxes, and could use the drawers for consolidation. I like the idea of the cedar slides you have to separate space within the drawers.

Thank you sir! I'm done collecting for now, going to be smoking more of them! :)

I got the cedar slides from GolfNut as well, I think they were a buck a piece.

Nice set up Zach ! You have a nice selection of cigars going there...

I recently received a Veno 28 for Christmas and am waiting for the extra funds to get some of those beautiful drawers from GolfNut. I am running out of room with the oddly placed/spaced boxes, and could use the drawers for consolidation. I like the idea of the cedar slides you have to separate space within the drawers.

Thank you sir! I'm done collecting for now, going to be smoking more of them! :)

HA ! I said the same thing. Let me know how that works out for ya ? Good luck... :cool: