• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Freezer-Dor

that is pretty damn impressive. Excuse me for being a newb, but what the heck do you do with that many cigars? I'm not being sarcastic either. How long can you age some of those???

Damn nice collection though.

Hey atuck, very nice. I'm working on a collection similar to yours, it should be done in about twenty years. LOL

Thanks for sharing :)

Holy guacamole batman! Thats A TON of freakin cigars!!! :0 :0

Next time im visiting my mom in Apple Valley, i MUST stop by and see your collection!! :D

atuck said:
All the boxes were empty! :whistling:
[snapback]269799[/snapback]​

LOL! :thumbs:

Nice pictures atuck, I really like your AR-15 :cool:

And :laugh: to the picture edit!

Hillbilly Steaks said:
that is pretty damn impressive. Excuse me for being a newb, but what the heck do you do with that many cigars? I'm not being sarcastic either. How long can you age some of those???

Damn nice collection though.
[snapback]269758[/snapback]​

You can age cigars indefinately if they're at the right temp/humidity. There are still pre-Castro Cubans that are smokeable and I believe they sell for huge money at auctions.

OK, THEORETICALLY you can store cigars indefinately, although I've been told that after a certain number of years they don't smoke too well.

Wow the freezer is now empty. You must have done alot of smoking in the last day or so. :laugh:

Atuck:

A couple of technical questions as I might try this:

1.) Why did you pick a freezer over a refrigerator?

2.) Any problems running the temp probe into the box? Did you find an opening or did you have to drill through?

3.) Where abouts did you place the probe on the inside?

I guess that's it. Thanks for the pic's !

This is a great idea. While I only can see one pic with just a couple of singles, I am sure you have a fine collection.

I always admire the ingenuity of some to adapt things to their needs, not necessarily the items original purpose.

Good job!

Wombat said:
Atuck:

A couple of technical questions as I might try this:

1.) Why did you pick a freezer over a refrigerator?

2.) Any problems running the temp probe into the box? Did you find an opening or did you have to drill through?

3.) Where abouts did you place the probe on the inside?

I guess that's it. Thanks for the pic's !
[snapback]270085[/snapback]​

I just read this...great info!

Build a Coolidor