• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Humidor...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
Well, this is kind of measley compared to some of the beautiful humidors around here... but I just got my first step up from my 25ct. desktop!

Got this from CC, on the recommendation from pj_rage. Thanks man!!!

Now, time to get my butt in gear and get some great stuff to fill it!!!

David

Well, this is kind of measley compared to some of the beautiful humidors around here... but I just got my first step up from my 25ct. desktop!

Got this from CC, on the recommendation from pj_rage. Thanks man!!!

Now, time to get my butt in gear and get some great stuff to fill it!!!

David

Congrats, wish you well to smoke from it!

There is nothing measley about any humidor.

Brian

Nice! As addictive as this hobby is, you'll be running out and getting more space soon enough. :p

Very nice. It is similar to mine. I have the same size and style but with the inlaid stuff going on. It seels well if it is the same company and works great. Just some advice. Do not wipe down the interior. Use a shot glass with distilled water and let it sit for a week. I think I overhumidified the wood and now it is a bit high. Looks great though! Congrats!!!

Looks good...one of my humidors looks very similar to that one. Same size. I hope I don't outgrow it or I might be sleeping on the couch soon.

Very nice, but I do agree with previous comment - You will be getting a bigger one soon - I went from a 75 to a 300 - now I am ready to take the plunge with a 150 qt. Marine cooler - I need to start smoking more :laugh:

Yeah, from what I hear I WILL outgrow this one! But, is that really a bad thing!?!? :whistling:

David

Prett darn nice! Believe it or not, it doesn't take long to fill up.... :thumbs: