• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Meerschaum Pipe

atuck

ANEJORE
This is my new pipe from Sadik Yanik. I collect skulls so I thought that this would be a great addition. and this one I could actually use for something other than VooDoo. :laugh:

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

I've never seen a colored meerschaum pipe... cool....

is that room in your house? WTF is that gerbal doing? And what's in the jar of fluid? ???

KayakinBoy said:
I've never seen a colored meerschaum pipe... cool....

is that room in your house? WTF is that gerbal doing? And what's in the jar of fluid? ???
[snapback]270449[/snapback]​

They aren't "colored" exactly. The meerschaum is a pourous material, and the nicotine and tar slowly seeps into it. The color goes from white, to tan, and after prolonged use a dark brown.

tjm5019 said:
KayakinBoy said:
I've never seen a colored meerschaum pipe...  cool....

is that room in your house?  WTF is that gerbal doing?  And what's in the jar of fluid? ???

They aren't "colored" exactly. The meerschaum is a pourous material, and the nicotine and tar slowly seeps into it. The color goes from white, to tan, and after prolonged use a dark brown.
[snapback]270634[/snapback]​

This is a brand new pipe. The coloring here is from using non-bleached bees wax.

Yes, that room is in my house. It is on the top shelf of my desk. And that gerbil is actually a freeze-dried chipmunk and he's just chillin'. And you guys figure out what is in that jar! :laugh: Everything in that picture, I got off of Ebay. Even that jar! Just goes to show that you can find ANYTHING on Ebay! :laugh:

atuck said:
tjm5019 said:
KayakinBoy said:
I've never seen a colored meerschaum pipe...  cool....

is that room in your house?  WTF is that gerbal doing?  And what's in the jar of fluid? ???

[snapback]270634[/snapback]​

This is a brand new pipe. The coloring here is from using non-bleached bees wax.

Yes, that room is in my house. It is on the top shelf of my desk. And that gerbil is actually a freeze-dried chipmunk and he's just chillin'. And you guys figure out what is in that jar! :laugh: Everything in that picture, I got off of Ebay. Even that jar! Just goes to show that you can find ANYTHING on Ebay! :laugh:
[snapback]270644[/snapback]​

I found naked pictures of Atuck on ebay...badass pipe by the way..

Why would you want a fetus in a jar? That was someones child, baby. You need help.

ads

atuck said:

[snapback]270644[/snapback]​

Bees wax? Never seen that, pretty cool! :thumbs:

I'm assuming the kid in the jar is fake.... ok praying.... :laugh:

ads47 said:
Why would you want a fetus in a jar? That was someones child, baby. You need help.

ads
[snapback]270929[/snapback]​

I've been seeking professional help for years!

Hasn't done much good I'm afraid! :laugh:

Sick and Twisted is my Nature! :laugh:

It is totally legal and came from a Pathologist. It obviously died in the womb and has had an autopsy and has some deformation in the chest cavity. The Pathologist died of old age. You don't just throw something like this away!! I am going to donate it to the biology dept. at my kids school. But like I said, it just goes to show that you can find anything on ebay. Try to look at it in a scientific light and maybe you wont find it so disturbing.

KayakinBoy said:
Bees wax? Never seen that, pretty cool! :thumbs:
[snapback]270961[/snapback]​

Most all Meer pipes have bees wax on them. That's what gives them thier shine. Just normally bleached bees wax is used. The art work on this pipe just would not have been done justice with the use of bleached bees wax IMO.

Do a search for Sadik Yanik Pipes and you will be amazed at his artwork skills. Most of his pipes use the non bleached bees wax.

Not a big fan of carved meers, but that one's nicely done.

Hope it smokes as cool as it looks! :)

Nice pipe! My new Altinok meer is in the mail. Ordered 12/4, anticipation is killing me .

Atuck, that is was hot looking pipe. I guess my Grandpa used to smoked a Meer pipe but he died when I was 4 years old so I never got to see his pipes. I've been wanting to get one and have been putting it off for years. Need something different than my Peterson's.

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Your Rodent needs a friend...

Jackalope
[snapback]279337[/snapback]​

My kids each have one hanging in thier rooms. But believe me, the rodent has plenty of friends in this house. Collecting taxidermy is another one of my passions. The biggest "friend" he has is a full mount Grizzly Bear that I got from my Grandfather.