• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new mini coolidor, with trays

Asel.mike

Professional nerd
Gentlemen and ladies, feast your eyes on my new college-size coolidor!
It is a tri-level coolidor with two, 2 inch deep trays for singles, and one 5 inch deep tray for bulk/ box storage.
The cooler in its entirety is 20 quarts, and included in all the pictures is an Ipad for size reference.
The trays are made out of quarter inch, formaldehyde free plywood. They are fastened together with food safe wood glue, and no nails.
Each tray has a whole bunch of one inch holes drilled in it to facilitate airflow, and the trays are held slightly apart by the levels of the cooler, which also allows more flow.

The upper tray
7524639830_531feae770.jpg

The middle tray, with the first dose of beads (on the left)
7524639020_a4a2b2a7e3.jpg

The lower tray (with a second dose of beads)
7524638302_f45d726fd6.jpg

The whole set up laid out on the floor. This shot helps show off all the holes I so lovingly drilled out.
7524637366_df74c04261.jpg

Finally, a canine shot for all the pooch lovers out there.His name is earl.
7524636404_500e8420e4.jpg

Welcome to a big boys cigar setup, very nice Mike.

You shall outgrow that quickly!

Mike that coolider will work great at college with the limited space provided in most dorm rooms.

I know it took a lot of time to bore out each of those holes, but air flow will be greatly improved.

You definitely have wood working skils and patience. Nice job.

You have major talent my friend. I wish I would have had a humidor in college. Would have made studying more enjoyable.

That looks great. I'm sure it will work great for your college years.

That's very nice, wish I had one in college. I had three desktops and didn't know about coolers.

Nice job!

Your dog looks like a Beagle mix...?

Good call rod. He's a Bassett beagle, strong as an ox, stubborn as a mule, and loving as a mother!

Very nice set-up Mike. You again have done nice work!

Nice work Mike! So September is coming up real quick I hope you are enjoing your summer break and smoking some good sticks. What college are you off to?

Nice work Mike! So September is coming up real quick I hope you are enjoing your summer break and smoking some good sticks. What college are you off to?
South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, for engineering

I think i'm headed in this direction... I have a few more ideas now, thanks.