• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new ride

Bkatz87

The contest is over, but the fun is just beginning. :D . I have to say, I am going to miss my truck. Congratz again Jam1173.

IMGP0274.jpg

IMGP0275.jpg

IMGP0276.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can slap some 4x8 sheets of plywood on your roof...it won't hurt it at all.

Nice car bro

Nice car! You are going to enjoy it. I was wanting the A5 real bad, but I got over it.

Ken

I love Audi's. Drive a 2002 A4 right now. Those new Audi's are badass though congrats. I really want the new S5!

WOW I won....nice...

edit to add::

Sweet ride by the way and good luck with it

Nice. I used to have a b5 S4. Audi's look and perform awesome, but ultimately, the car was too unreliable for me. I hear the new ones are better though. Either way, it's hard to say no to those new headlights... Man that thing looks sick.

I ENVY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so in love with that car. I went to test ride it and wish just wish, I did not have college loans lol. But then again. Maybe 10 years from now. My ride will be hotter than yours lol the new Audi R4 2019 :laugh:

David

Good job!

You can't go wrong with any of the current Audi's.

Enjoy the tail that comes along with it. LOL