• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new ride!

Ride or cigars

Ride or new humi

Ride or going somewhere where certain things are available

Ride or sending out bombs.

I bet you won't even smoke in that thing.

You're married so it can be a p-wagon, but still a real nice car at a great price and I can see you on I-70 just hauling ass. :)

Nicely done. :thumbs:

Enjoy it. Every so often, you have to take care of yourself.

That is one amazing car. Just make sure the cops aren't at the dealership when you take delivery, because you stole that car...Killer price!!!

So, when we going ditch-hopping?? :D Seriously, I could only dream of having a ride like that. Enjoy!

Went out shopping with the wife today and I put a deposit down on a 2006 Mercedes S500. Freakin' great deal on a sweet ride!! I wasn't going to do it, but my wife talked me into it. I haven't bought myself a vehicle in years. I presently own a 1998 F-150 and a 2001 Chevy Malibu. I talked the dealer down to $22,000 on the Mercedes, just have to secure financing on it this coming week, which shouldn't be a problem as I have good credit and the price is below book on the car.

WHAT! Holy Mother of Pearl! Teach us how to do this!

[font="Times][size="2"]Congrats, Jon. Definitely very well deserved. Enjoy your ride :) [/size][/font]

Nice car! I had a 91 Chevy S-10 too. Got 185,000 miles before some joker hit me and they totalled it. Great little truck. Now I have a 2001 S-10. I'm up to 130,000 on that. Someday I'll upgrade again.

With 3 kids we're in the market for a crossover with a 3rd row. Love those Buick Enclaves. A bit pricey though.

A suburban would be cool but the wife doesn't want quite that big of a ride. No mini-vans for us though!

Enjoy your new Mercedes! :thumbs: