• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new summer drink

cookie_1978

I have placed a twist on my Moscow Mule - This year it is a Kentucky Mule - Substitute Bourbon instead of Vodka.   Very refreshing.   Give it a try if you have a copper mug, ginger beer and lime juice.  

Guess I need to get a couple.  I made it and while the wife and I enjoyed it, it wasn't cold enough.  Time to invest in a few.

What's this copper mug trend I keep hearing about?  What's wrong with my double old fashion?

Brickhouse said:
What's this copper mug trend I keep hearing about?  What's wrong with my double old fashion?

Not a damn thing, but the copper mug supposedly gets super cold.  This drink was 10x better when it was super cold, as opposed to just cold.

That and drinking out of a copper mug, just looks cooler!  Too bad I can't grow a beard, I'd be on my way to steampunk.

Just get some whiskey stones.

Just get one of these 30 Oz. Yeti Ramblers, I fill this thing up with rum and coke when I'm grilling. It's even good for beer and it stays cold till the very last drop. Amazing stuff for hot summer days.
rambler.jpg

30 oz? Why not just go for a full 64? (I actually own one of these. It's great for growler fills when you're going straight to a place where you'll be drinking it right away)

WxCeyWu.jpg

ETA: oops, didn't realize how huge the original pic was. 

:laugh: I shall get one of those! But honestly, I fill mines up a couple of times a day when I'm at the backyard doing work.

This sounds delicious.  Will be trying this over the holiday weekend!

cookie_1978 said:
I ordered a rambler - should be here for the weekend.  

If you got the one I posted you won't regret purchasing it. I love this thing and I never have to worry about "which one is my drink and where did I leave it" when my family/friends are over.

Purchased the exact one.   20oz model.   It will be heading to the beach with me in a week.  

I never heard of a copper mug.  I'm gonna have to get one

1/2 and 1/2 Bombay Sapphire and good tonic water......add a squeeze of lime...commence summer...... :cool:

I love me a Rye Bourbon/whiskey and some ginger beer!  My go to when I can!

I got my girlfriend a set of copper mugs this past weekend (okay, so they were really for my use) and we tired them out. Holy crap did it keep the drinks ice cold. Very neat experience. Looks like I will need to order a set for my house now too.

I got some mugs last weekend and tried it out too.  Very good

I'd like to try it for sure. Guess I'll order a mug from prime since I'm addicted to prime anyways.