• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new - used - Aristocrat Humidor !

grateful1

Oh My!
Linky

OK - here's the story...

A guy on CF was selling his humi because he bought a bigger one.

This is one of Bob's 'earlier' humi's - around 1999.
It's blond mahogany with the standard 1 drawer, single shelf and glass door.

It's in Excellent condition and includes the Habitat Monitor.
When I plugged both the battery backup and the 9v into the unit...it got fried.
I know it worked when he sold it to me so, the seller was not responsible for the fault.
I spoke to Bob and he referred me directly to Habitat Monitors.
After a regulator, recalibration, updated board firmware and a new 9v cord...the unit cranked up to 65% humidity in a snap!

Congrats! Show us a few pics once you fill it up.

I'm waiting for the unit to stay on through the week.
I have to transfer everything from my Connoisseur, then I'll snap some shots!

Yeah I read the ordeal about hauling it out of his house. :laugh:

Edit-Whoops

I'm waiting for the unit to stay on through the week.
I have to transfer everything from my Connoisseur, then I'll snap some shots!

everything? :whistling:

:sign:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
the new humi looks great... and I'm creeping closer to ordering a Delta T... closer, closer, closer... just can't let the wife see. :D

Thanks for posting the pics. Kind of fun to see one of my babies still looking good after all these years.....Hope I age as gracefully...lol NOT. That was one of the few Aristocrat End Tables that had the Western Digital Hygro custom fit into the drawer face.

Cheers,
Bob Staebell

Thanks for posting the pics. Kind of fun to see one of my babies still looking good after all these years.....Hope I age as gracefully...lol NOT. That was one of the few Aristocrat End Tables that had the Western Digital Hygro custom fit into the drawer face.

Cheers,
Bob Staebell

Wow - the 'man' himself!!

Thanks for the note and the help, Bob.
I have the Western Dig. Hydro. at home. It requires a new battery.

So far, the system kicks on the fan at fairly regular intervals (around ever hour) and it stays on for just a few minutes.
When the humi is full, I hope the 'on' time intervals decrease!

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Cheers,
Bob Staebell

Wow - the 'man' himself!!

Thanks for the note and the help, Bob.
I have the Western Dig. Hydro. at home. It requires a new battery.

So far, the system kicks on the fan at fairly regular intervals (around ever hour) and it stays on for just a few minutes.
When the humi is full, I hope the 'on' time intervals decrease!

Thanks again!!! :thumbs:

Sweet, Bob posting on CP. You've got a whole fan club over here!

Gary, if the system works the smae way the newer ones do, you will notice the on time decreasing as you have it stuffed full of well humidified stocks.

Very nice Gary and it is great to see a manufacturer stand by their product, albeit an older model.

Enjoy!!! One of the great pleasures in life is to fill up a new humi!!! I wish you the old BOTL curse, may you need a new one in a few years because it is too small!! :thumbs: