• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my new wine fridge humidor

That has the potential of being a kick ass wine o dor

Fill the whole shit up with Power Rangers

I have a 28 bottle as well, got it probably 10 months ago. It is now jam packed :( . These things tend to fill themselves up without me knowing, or something.

I like it!

Been contemplating about getting one. Issue with me is, I tend to hoard wine and cigars.....so, which ones do I use it for?

Andrew

I like it!

Been contemplating about getting one. Issue with me is, I tend to hoard wine and cigars.....so, which ones do I use it for?

Andrew

Uhhh buy two. I had a wine fridge that I thought of converting to my cigar storage and then realized that that was just a silly idea. So I ended up picking up a second fridge on Ebay. Considering how I have been buying and trading for cigars lately I am certain it won't be my last fridge. You can find some real deals on them on ebay and craig's list especially if you are not looking for a specific brand. I got mine for $90 and it was only a year old and in beautiful condition.

Thermoelectric with auto-defrost? Which feature is wrong?

Looks good sock. Good luck with filling it up

I was wondering, are the temps hard to maintain. Since it can be set, I find that hard to believe. Let me know, I want one too!!