• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Nightmare

bigdan1173

Worst nightmare ever!!!!

I dreamed that my cigars in the coolidor were half green from mold. Man, I was pissed. However, when I awoke and scrammbled to my puros they were all in great shape.

I hope it wasn't a sign... :lookup:

SEND THEM TO ME TO CHECK THEM OUT FOR YOU. IT WILL BE A LONG AND TEDIOUS JOB TO INSPECT EACH AND EVERY ONE, BUT I THINK I AM UP FOR IT. (WILL RETURN ASHES UPON REQUEST)

I checked the coolidor yesterday and it was a cool 70/70...
Thank you Jesus for the Cigar Oasis

:D :D :D :D :D

However, I'm leaving for two weeks should I unplug the cigar oasis?????? I don't want the igloo to get over humidified.

Dan, pop open the drain plug and you should be alright

Yeah Dan, I leave my drain plug open all the time and I have no problems at all staying at a 69 - 70 rh.

Dan
I know how you feel what a dilema you must be facing so let me step up and offer you some assistance, simply send your inventory to me yes that's right "the honorable" benjiev care of newcastle, wa and I would be more than happy to babysit your smokes while you are gone.

No it's no trouble at all I have watched pets and watered plants for others and I feel it's the least I can do to offer you a little peace of mind while you go out of town................ ;)

BenjieV :D

I'll put you at the top of my list. By the way, would you like to babysit my 19 year old virgin girlfriend who looks like a young and "clean" Pam Anderson?????

bigdan1173 said:
I'll put you at the top of my list. By the way, would you like to babysit my 19 year old virgin girlfriend who looks like a young and "clean" Pam Anderson?????
Dan, that's my job. ;)