• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My oldest daughter has tied the knot!

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
We're hoping the old saying about the third one is true. Beautiful wedding and with relatives coming from all over. Great to see everyone in one place. Everyone had a great time.

the part where we were all sworn to help the marriage sustain the inevitable trials to come was nice. Pics are to data heavy or I'd post some.

Thanks! I love Maria with all my heart and pray that their sum will equal more than their parts by a wide margin.

Congrats to your daughter! Third marriage or third child to marry or? Just curious lol

Congratulations! Three daughters, wow. My only daughter gets married at the end of the month.

Congrats to your daughter! Third marriage or third child to marry or? Just curious lol
The saying goes, "Third time's the charm" referring to marriage. Sorry that I assumed this was universally known. My bad.
Between the two of them they have four children. My two grandkids and my two new grandkids. :)

The saying goes, "Third time's the charm" referring to marriage. Sorry that I assumed this was universally known. My bad.
Between the two of them they have four children. My two grandkids and my two new grandkids. :)
That's what I thought you meant. You were clear, and it is universally known, I was just being the slow one here lol