• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My path to destruction has begun

bhaney

Well, I have finally done it, my life will never be the same. I picked up a 10 pack of Indian Tabac Super Fuerter off of Cbid for a ridiculously low price. The dark side has taken me, I am forever changed. Pray for me and my credit card.

Brandon

You could have at least gotten some good cigars. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JK, those aren't bad at all.

Welcome and remember first names only in our CBid support group.

I agree . . . Indian Tabac Super Fuerte are some good (and cheap) smokes.

.....hello. My name is B.B.S. and I have a problem with CBID-itis. However, they tell me that in order to change you have to WANT to change, so I'm screwed..... :laugh:

Be afraid, be very afraid.....B.B.S.

I hate cbid. They are evil. They should be avoided at all costs. They ship rather quickly.

I wonder how many of us have maxed out our credit cards b/c of buying smokes. I, for one, have. :blush:

Ree

AVB said:
You could have at least gotten some good cigars. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JK, those aren't bad at all.
[snapback]195438[/snapback]​
:sign:

Be afraid. . . be very afraid. . .

Don't say you weren't warned.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

I, for one enjoy spending my hard earned $$$$ at CBid as I know that the Devil himself runs the joint. What my plans are is hopefully the ole boy recongnizes name when I get down to hell at the end of my life as I have abeen a bad bad boy..... :D :thumbs: :p

I have 4 things coming my way this Thursday. Depending on the quickies I might have more.

Since alot of us use cbid and the other auction sites would it help us to start putting Id's in the comment section of our bids so that others that we know don't bid us up. If someone wants the same thing they can always contact the current bidder and ask to do a split? I know I'm cheap and evil. :D But that's me.

Had my 1st Indian Tabac this past weekend...a gifted robusto that was terrific.

dude, you're ****ed! Cbid is the anti-christ, stay away and be very scared! join the cbid anonymous link in the addicted section of the board.

****, I hope I don't max out my card buying smokes, that's like $18,000! Stupid credit cards keep raising your limits just because you make some payments on time!

I'd reply to this but I'm too busy tracking all my bids...

I don't use Cbid. They rarely have the cigars I want. When they do, they are through the roof w/ idiots bidding 200% of the actual price.