• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My private messages are gone and i cant PM anyone

Forge

Can some one fix this for me? I cant see any of my old PMs and cant create any new PMs.

hmm a red X doesnt help much either.

I guess i am being kicked off the boards for asking for one trade?

dre0149l.jpg

I think Rod took his messaging privileges away. Forge isn't joking around about this one.

If anyone would have tried sending him a message, they would have seen this already.

Sending a PM to Forge

The member can not use the messaging system

It could have been done to prevent the trade from happening since Forge did say someone responded and was willing to trade.
No idea as I can't read Rod's mind.

I think Rod took his messaging privileges away. Forge isn't joking around about this one.

If anyone would have tried sending him a message, they would have seen this already.

Sending a PM to Forge

It could have been done to prevent the trade from happening since Forge did say someone responded and was willing to trade.

That is the truth. I did the same and got the same message. I had sent him a PM earlier(no not to trade smokes)with some friendly advise. There is no reason for him to be banned. I do not agree with the PM thing either but that is Rod,s choice(if this is case). The 2 posts before he went off one which simply was a reply "no" and comparing the 2 bottles of booze did not help the cause either. There was a big difference in the prices on those bottles and to even slighly compare it to asking a trade for a Opus #4 for another Opus #4 with some age are not even close. He did not follow the rules so it should not have been posted but I would think that would also indicate that he probably did not know about working behind the scene to trade(if this was the case). He has not admitted to making such a deal but said someone PM'ed him. It appears to me that there was a attempt at getting under his skin to see if he would argue(that seems to be a trend around here). Most people will not respond well if they feel like they are being ganged up on. A simple PM like I sent him saying you do not qualify would have been fine. He got it and admitted he screwed up.

dre0149l.jpg

Jay seriously this is the kind of thing that is not needed. This is what get's people to go off sideways and then they get piled on.

Don't let it bother you bro and your not being kicked off the board. :thumbs:

Sending a PM to Forge

That is the truth. I did the same and got the same message. I had sent him a PM earlier(no not to trade smokes)with some friendly advise. There is no reason for him to be banned. I do not agree with the PM thing either but that is Rod,s choice(if this is case). The 2 posts before he went off one which simply was a reply "no" and comparing the 2 bottles of booze did not help the cause either. There was a big difference in the prices on those bottles and to even slighly compare it to asking a trade for a Opus #4 for another Opus #4 with some age are not even close. He did not follow the rules so it should not have been posted but I would think that would also indicate that he probably did not know about working behind the scene to trade(if this was the case). He has not admitted to making such a deal but said someone PM'ed him. It appears to me that there was a attempt at getting under his skin to see if he would argue(that seems to be a trend around here). Most people will not respond well if they feel like they are being ganged up on. A simple PM like I sent him saying you do not qualify would have been fine. He got it and admitted he screwed up.

dre0149l.jpg

Jay seriously this is the kind of thing that is not needed. This is what get's people to go off sideways and then they get piled on.

Don't let it bother you bro and your not being kicked off the board.
thumbs-up.gif

Don, you were also given some friendly advise in the past. You may want to listen to yourself.

I did not remove Forge's PM capabilities. If I ban someone, they get banned - PERIOD. We don't play petty games like those other forums. It's never a good idea to assume.

Forge, perhaps you turned off PM? Your account is still in member mode.

Sending a PM to Forge

dre0149l.jpg

Don't let it bother you bro and your not being kicked off the board.
thumbs-up.gif

Don, you were also given some friendly advise in the past. You may want to listen to yourself.

Yes you are correct. Most of the advise was to shut up and let others handle everything. I am stating my opinion as I am entitled to do and will continue to do so. The picture in this thread is not needed and it appears basically that some of you are trying to run the guy off the board or get under his skin enough so he has a real meltdown. That is my opinion and when I see something like that I going to state my opinion.

whiteknight-1.jpg

What would Rod do without you ! :thumbs:

Nice picture MMM. :laugh:

Yes you are correct. Most of the advise was to shut up and let others handle everything. I am stating my opinion as I am entitled to do and will continue to do so. The picture in this thread is not needed and it appears basically that some of you are trying to run the guy off the board or get under his skin enough so he has a real meltdown. That is my opinion and when I see something like that I going to state my opinion.

Now you're "entitled"?

You think this is about being entitled? It's not.

Who the are you to say that the picture is not needed? That's for Todd!

Who are you to say people are trying to run the guy off or to cause a meltdown? He'll do that on his own.

Why not ask those who you think are doing these things...why they are doing it? Oh wait...you've been told why already and just don't like it.