• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My recent acquisitions (oh yeah)

scthornton

OK, so this is a bit of a look at me thread, but I'm pretty proud of my finds. I figured I could dedicate a whole thread to this, I will link to it from "recent purchases". I have been busy the last couple weeks and have blown my cigar budget. However, I think it was worth it, here is what I have purchased.

DC Lanceros (couple boxes, very tasty cigar, had some assistance to acquire all of these)

858 Sungrown Rosados (yes, I have a whole sealed cab! I will have to show a link from Moki because my box isn't getting opened). LINKY

5 Hemingway Classic Sun Growns (LINKY)

5 Anejo Sand Sharks (Cameroon Linky)

2 Sealed boxes of Opus X Petite Lanceros, one from the most recent release, one is 6 years old

1 Aged box of Don Carlos #2s from 2003

1 Full box of... Original Release Anejo 49s (these things are BEAUTIFUL!!!)

imag0155wl9.jpg

imag0156pk0.jpg

imag0157ui9.jpg

imag0158ba6.jpg

imag0159zv6.jpg

Very nice! The OR Anejos are amazing right now, never even seen an 858 rosado though

OK, so this is a bit of a look at me thread, but I'm pretty proud of my finds. I figured I could dedicate a whole thread to this, I will link to it from "recent purchases". I have been busy the last couple weeks and have blown my cigar budget. However, I think it was worth it, here is what I have purchased.

Nice! :thumbs: :love:

You blew my cigar budget after the 2nd picture! ???

Wow! I think a 5er of any of those would come close to my budget, congrats on the pickups!

I don't know how you did it, but congratulations. Those are some pretty unbelievable finds.

Just when I think I am the complete Fuente whore.. :blush:

I am not worthy. :0

I salute you, you magnificent Bastard. :thumbs:

-Lou

Nice one mate. Some impressive items there, who did you 'massage' for them?

That box of Rosado's is suspect, please send to me for verification asap!

Nice acquisition, enjoy them. :thumbs:

Good lord, this should be labled NSFW! Looks kinda funny when I am sitting and drooling instead of working. Very very nice finds sir!!

Don

HFS! You are one crazy MoFo. That's one beautiful haul.
What is your addy and when do you leave for summer vacation? :whistling: Oh... AND you SUCK! :laugh: ??? :laugh: ;)

Wow! You are now the proud owner of one of the 87 858 Rosado boxes in the world. That's pretty damn cool! :cool: