• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My "robustohumidors" eBay Cabinet Humidor

Update, she's maintaining 65% wonderfully, it seems between me over hydrating the beads and using the hygro's the box came with in conjunction with the oasis % set too high and coming on when the door opened it was getting a bit moist.

Now with just the beads, and oasis set low it's in perfect harmony.

problem is, I'm gonna need another! or just take a break from buying cigars for a bit.

How many boxes are you able to fit in there......I just ordered one too.....i'm hoping it will be big enough. Do you have any updated pictures with it stocked?

I'll try to get some pics up later this evening, I have the one shelf with a tray on it, would have been nice if the design would allow two trays side by side on the shelf, or one big one that took up the whole shelf.

down below I have the COxlplus, 7 boxes. After re arranging them I can fit probably another 7-10 boxes depending on size/shape while still retaining the top shelf.

113_1344.jpg

A thing of beauty is a joy forever.....or at least until its empty, but then you get to fill'er up again

I can not wait until I can make my first serious Humi purchas

Congrats

Thanks to a smoking deal from Al/puffstuff and some cbid 5ers I'm really really full, still some room, and the oasis could take a break if necessary, the pound of heartfelt beads do the job on their own.

I had to overflow into my little desktop for a while since my singles storage is triple stacked and ready to tumble.

This humi absolutely kicks A! Just love opening it and seeing the temp/hum. staying withing a couple ticks and the smell oh the smell, plus looking in and seeing entirely too many choices, love it.

Here's the latest pics.

113_1360.jpg

113_1362.jpg

113_1363.jpg

My desktop overflow

113_1361.jpg

the future father in laws display humidor filled mostly with JR's and yardgars, it's what he likes.

113_1364.jpg

Has anyone heard from Greg ( robustohumidors ) lately? It has been 10 weeks since I won my bid and I am trying to contact him for an ETA. I foolishly deleted his phone number a couple weeks ago.

Seth

hmm, looks like impatient buyers might be getting the heat put on him by ebay/paypal.

Mine took a while and he told me it would, the only reason I got one earlier than most was because I requested a dark brown wood color that he already had. While not the exact color I wanted it was darker than the bright ass cherry red that I don't care for.

Here's the email address I used to contact him gandr.osborne@verizon.net

He seems like a reliable seller, don't have a single gripe with him or his product, but he said he was swamped.

Hope it works out for you.

hmm, looks like impatient buyers might be getting the heat put on him by ebay/paypal.

Mine took a while and he told me it would, the only reason I got one earlier than most was because I requested a dark brown wood color that he already had. While not the exact color I wanted it was darker than the bright ass cherry red that I don't care for.

Here's the email address I used to contact him gandr.osborne@verizon.net

He seems like a reliable seller, don't have a single gripe with him or his product, but he said he was swamped.

Hope it works out for you.

I emailed him a couple days ago. Hopefully he will answer soon.

Seth

Greg contacted me today. For now he has quit taking Ebay orders in order to get caught up. He is a few weeks behind.

I encouraged him to post here when he is ready for more orders. Everyone who has received theirs has had nothing but great things to say about it and has felt it was worth the wait.

Seth