• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My school's golf tournament

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Reaction score
Well, we had our annual Golf tournament yesterday to raise money for the school I work at. As usual, a spectacular day. When I got there they already had a roller from Oliva rolling cigars. He gave me a belicoso shaped handrolled that he had just finished. It was AWESOME!!! Smooth great taste. Perfect, and I mean, Perfect, construction. Beautiful burn. I guess I know what a fresh cigar tastes like now. This one had been bunched the day before and wrapped right in front of me.

We then had lunch sponsored by Outback. Steak and Caesar salad. I said no to the chicken. I figured this way I would have more room for my steak. 2 servings of steak and salad with a very good Amstel Light. This was followed by cheesecake (carb free ofcourse, LOL. Yeah right)

So then we started golfing. I had 3 of the golf team members with me. When we got to the hole-in-one contest, we agreed that if anyone made it we would split the $30,000. Our last golfer, hits a shot right at the pin. Lands a few feet short and starts rolling towards the hole. It stopped 6 inches short. It had the right line and everything. We were dying. Well, after that none of us really gave a crap about the tournament. We ended up 9 under but the winning score was 16 under.

The dinner and auction followed which was a great ending to a fantastic day. And to think, I got an official day off from school, so techinically I was getting paid to eat steak, drink beer, play golf, and smoke cigars!

Awesome day brotha Ricardo. :)
Sounds like one of those days you'll remember for a long time.

What a great way to spend the day. Sun, Beer, Good Food and Cigars Ahhhh life is good ;)