• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Score from Cuba....

centurycigar

Rare Stamp & Coin Dealer
Hey Guys...Just got back from Cuba and scored some nice boxes.
Went to Holguin for a week, weather was great, and the cigars fresh.

I picked up the following sticks:

Ramon Allones Specially Selected - EFA OCT05
San Cristobal de la Habana, La Punta - FJN OCT05
Cohiba Siglo III - VKE NOV05
Partagas Series D #4 - FIM NOV05

Then I picked up one last older box at the Brisas store:

El Rey del Mundo, Gran Corona - RPO (or D) JUL01
and a 3 pack of Cohiba Robustos

Here are some pic's...........

Cuba.jpg

Cuba2.jpg

Hey Guys...Just got back from Cuba and scored some nice boxes.
Went to Holguin for a week, weather was great, and the cigars fresh.

I picked up the following sticks:

Ramon Allones Specially Selected - EFA OCT05
San Cristobal de la Habana, La Punta - FJN OCT05
Cohiba Siglo III - VKE NOV05
Partagas Series D #4 - FIM NOV05

Then I picked up one last older box at the Brisas store:

El Rey del Mundo, Gran Corona - RPO (or D) JUL01
and a 3 pack of Cohiba Robustos

Here are some pic's...........

Cuba.jpg

Wow I am so drooling right now!!!!!

Cuba2.jpg

Woah! Very nice score. Enjoy those!!!
Address available on request (just thought I'd be the first asshole to post that)!

Considering that I live only 45 minutes away, you better keep your doors locked! :p

the joy of oh canada. If ya'll jus didnt get so cold up there I think I'd move :blush:

Nice score Emil! Well done my man, when are we herfing? :)

Nice score, Emil.

You've got some beautiful cigars there. I am red white and blue with envy ;)

Wilkey

BTW, is it my imagination or are the anti-smoking message stickers on boxes worldwide getting larger and uglier? I'm starting to get boxes from the Pacific Rim that come with full color stickers of men in chemical fallout gear and Erlenmeyer flasks brimming with smoking toxis waste. :sign: And of course they slap these right over the warranty seals and date codes.

Nice score, Emil.

Wilkey

BTW, is it my imagination or are the anti-smoking message stickers on boxes worldwide getting larger and uglier? I'm starting to get boxes from the Pacific Rim that come with full color stickers of men in chemical fallout gear and Erlenmeyer flasks brimming with smoking toxis waste. :sign: And of course they slap these right over the warranty seals and date codes.

lol. I guess the ERDM's are safe to smoke that he picked up. Good to know.
Nice score though...enjoy them. :thumbs:

BTW, is it my imagination or are the anti-smoking message stickers on boxes worldwide getting larger and uglier? I'm starting to get boxes from the Pacific Rim that come with full color stickers of men in chemical fallout gear and Erlenmeyer flasks brimming with smoking toxic waste. :sign: And of course they slap these right over the warranty seals and date codes.

Yep and with glue that makes gorilla glue look scrawny and weak in comparison :angry: I had a hell of a time getting those frigging stickers off my last box of Cubans.

Nice score, Emil.

Wilkey

You should see the cig warnings here in Canada.
Really disgusting....diseased teeth right on the front, stuff like that.

Nice score, Emil.

Wilkey

Thats because that box is from 2001 !
Before they got all crazy with the warnings.

Nice score, Emil.

Wilkey

You should see the cig warnings here in Canada.
Really disgusting....diseased teeth right on the front, stuff like that.

Nice score, Emil.

Wilkey

Thats because that box is from 2001 !
Before they got all crazy with the warnings.

Lol. I know, I saw the code in his post. Guess I should have added a :sign:
to make it clearer. Lol. Personally, as long as they aren't posting the damn things to the sticks themselves, I'm not that upset by them.

Edited to add - assuming of course, they avoid sticking them over codes! I've not encountered that yet thankfully.

Nice Cigars. That is painful to look at; I have to go open my humi now & inhale deeply.