• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My second Newb-a-dor!

chainer

Very amped! Just finished the seasoning and loaded it up with all my cigars. It's about 4x bigger than my last one, and looks a-hellevua lot sexier. Don't make fun of my poor selection of sticks :(
DSC01142.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

I bet you guys miss the days when you would get excited about such a small upgrade :laugh: Cigars are still pretty new and exciting to me, and this being close to the time I started smoking, I figured why not get a better box. Now to fill the damn thing! That could take me forever on my budget.

and as a comparison... the old humi is on the left.
DSC01145.jpg

:thumbs: big upgrade. Time to start looking for some great deals on Padron x000 series to fill er up! :love:

PS: Don't mind the temp -- it's past fixed already. The box is sitting at a nice 67/67. My old one is now empty. I'll probably put it in storage indefinitely unless I come up with a better idea.

Nice lookin' humi! Congrats! Better keep that smaller one seasoned and ready. You'll have that larger one packed before ya know it. Then the smaller one packed, then looking for a cooler....or two. :D Again, congrats!

Gratz brother. Welcome to the sickness! You might just want to pick up another few humis now, lol. Save ya the pain later on!!! Enjoy it and smoke em up!

Don

Now you've all got me worried! :laugh: I have a feeling you are all right. I think I enjoy collecting them as much as I do smoking them.

Nice Humidor, and some of my favorite smokes in that selection.
You know, I still get excited getting new items for this lifestyle.
I still feel like a kid in a kid in a candy store when I walk in a well stocked humidor.
And I still get excited anticipating a new smoke. :thumbs:

Very nice humidor! For someone who's just starting out you have a hell of a selection of smokes in there.

I said the same thing when I bought my 100 ct. humidor about 5 months ago, that it would take me forever even to fill it 3/4 the way. Well I bought a wine fridge a month ago and yeah keep logging on to CP and that won't take very long for you!

Congrats on the new (temporary) smoke storage!

Congrats! Nice selection of smokes, nothing to be embarrased about. Don't worry, you'll fill it in no time.

Very nice. I enjoy several of the stick you have on display. Good start.

BTW, Dick's Sporting Goods sells 48 Qt Coleman coolers for under $20. :whistling:

Wilkey

Looks good. I know the feeling, I've got my new 300 stick Ravello seasoning right now. Already thinking about a Wine-a-dor. I'm keeping my desktop for my Pre-CP smokes(pseudo dog rockets) and the Ravello for the "good" stuff.

Congrats on moving up!

Very nice humidor! For someone who's just starting out you have a hell of a selection of smokes in there.

I said the same thing when I bought my 100 ct. humidor about 5 months ago, that it would take me forever even to fill it 3/4 the way. Well I bought a wine fridge a month ago and yeah keep logging on to CP and that won't take very long for you!

Congrats on the new (temporary) smoke storage!

SOOO TRUE. It's temporary so don't get used to it :laugh:

Great looking humi you got yourself there, & a good looking selection of sticks as well. Just give it time & you'll end up buying a vinotemp. Trst me, i speak from experience

I had the exact same humi! That was my 2nd humi.....now I'm onto my second wine cooler...

Nice pickup Rob, have fun filling it up! Definitely keep the old small one, it's nice to have a small box to either keep your really special cigars, or to separate out some strong cigars that you don't want to marry with the rest, or even to use as a dry box or travel box. And go ahead & start shopping for that cooler now, resistance is futile... :whistling: