• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My take on Cubans

When I saw posts by Shadow and CC (and that damn AVB guy) I knew this was an oldie but seven years may just be a record.

What's with all the necro?

I thought that referred to people that 'did things' to corpses?

I don't know if Retrohale means the same thing to every person. But, to me, and I've never given it a name, I have smoke come out my nose, as well as my mouth.
Much more profound flavors that way. Some folks like to let the smoke come out their mouth, and then they inhale it through the nostrils...that doesn't do it for me, and it gets more smoke in my lungs, which I don't want.

As far as cuban cigars, I think it is great tobacco, and that if they treated it like Padron and Fuente did, it would really add something to the table.

What moron started this thread?

Have you opinions changed any over the years?

Also, what does Retrohale mean?

Retrohaling is blowing a little smoke out your nose. You have five taste receptors in your mouth and fourteen in your nose. If you are not retrohaling. it is like pinching your nose while you eat or drink. You will NOT taste the true taste of the cigar. Do not breath the smoke back in through your nose.

I see, I just didn't know what it was called. I hear people on pipe forums refer to it as snorking.