• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Time Here Will Be Limited...

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
I recently accepted an offer as an account manager for a Fortune 500 company.
It's been a month long process of interviews and application protocol, but I finally jumped the last hurdle and will start work on Monday May 14th.

So, at least for the time being, while I go through training and settle down, I will have limited posting time.

I will always be available 24/7 via email, cellphone and PMs.

My office will be close to the Rio and the Strip!

This has been a public service announcement.

Congratulation on the new job, break a leg! :thumbs:

Congratulations and good luck with the new job.

Congrats man!!! I've noticed you've not been around quite as much lately. Best of luck with the new job.

Congrat's!

Hope it all works out great for ya.

Good for you bro. I get out to Vegas every couple of years for work. I'll definitely look you up if I'm ever in town.

Mick

Congrats man!!! I've noticed you've not been around quite as much lately. Best of luck with the new job.

That doesn't mean you newbies can take control here...I'll still be lurking and keeping an eye on you fuggers.

Good for you bro. I get out to Vegas every couple of years for work. I'll definitely look you up if I'm ever in town.

Mick

You too Mick, you're not excluded from the newbie crew. I'll be here in Vegas awaiting for your arrival. Then we'll show you how us FOGs take care of fresh prison meat... :whistling:

Congrats on the job!

Now go burn a few Opus'

My intentions exactly...burned one from Jonesy when I got the word...going to smoke an "OpusX Chili Pepper" today.

Thanks to all for the congrats...with this job, my girlfriend is especially excited as she knows that 'a ring' could be just around the corner.... :whistling:

my girlfriend is especially excited as she knows that 'a ring' could be just around the corner.... :whistling:

So, you're finally getting that Prince Albert you've been talking about......

Congrats Bro! Next time I'm out, the mojitos are on you, stripper dust on me..... :laugh:

Congrats on the new position.

Best of luck to ya'.

:thumbs:

my girlfriend is especially excited as she knows that 'a ring' could be just around the corner.... :whistling:

So, you're finally getting that Prince Albert you've been talking about......

Congrats Bro! Next time I'm out, the mojitos are on you, stripper dust on me..... :laugh:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...we'll have some mojitos at Casa, but I'm not interested on seeing the stripper dust on you...I know how you like to wear that stuff. :laugh: :sign:

Hey Congrats Marco! Was this the job you were after that you were telling me you interviewed for? :thumbs: