• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My turn to show off

Turk10mm

Just smokin
Well, my boss gave me a gift today for my wedding and my two year anniversary of working with my company. I'm completely floored by the gift. Should I open it or save it.

20080903_1073.jpg

:love: :rolleyes: :love:

I would save it for a special night...but I would definitely drink it! But don't listen to me. I love Louis XIII!!!!!!! (even though I've only sampled it once! hehe)

Chase it down with a coor light.... :laugh: j/k

Save it for your 1-year anni and enjoy it. Very nice.

No question about it, send it to me for safe keeping! Nice gift bro, hope you enjoy the hell outta it!

Don

Holy cow, just a thing of beauty! I would have to drink it if it were me!

Of course, there is only one person who could give it the review it deserves. Send it to him. :whistling:

What a wonderful gift! Congratulations! I got married three weeks ago. We are all dropping like flies around here :)

I've sampled this a few times and honestly I can't think of a better special occasion drink.

Congratulations Turk10mm!

Tony,

You never know what tomorrow brings, and every day is as special as you make it. I would gather a couple of good friends, line up a few nice sticks and break open that bottle not too late on a Friday or Saturday afternoon and make a good memory for you and your friends.

Just my opinion.

That's not just another happy hour drink.....But it's not going to get any better than it is and from the few times I've had the plesure I would suggest waiting for the right group of friends and the right quality of smokes and crack that baby open....IMHO
Tom

Crack it open and give it a shot. If you love it, you'll love the anticipation of when you'll have it again. If you don't like it, no harm no foul.