• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My turn

wydog

Just wanted to show off my collection. I'm a newb so I've been kind of a sampler whore. I have a bunch of CAO's (wasn't too impressed by any of them), a whole lot of singles, and a fiver of my favorite so far Torano Exodus 1959's. I don't have any real special occasion cigars yet.

1234287655439.jpg

1234287627009.jpg

1234287674360.jpg

Ooh wow! Nice!

How are you obtaining your singles? I'm still looking to sample more, and I'm always open to ways of getting them without breaking my wallet.

If you don't like those Mx2's I'll gladly take 'em off your hands :laugh: :sign:

Good looking start, and continue to try as many different cigars as you can!

Edit to add: And that Italia in the top left of the coolidor :whistling:

I've found the marketplace to be a great place to find singles. I've noticed in my short time here that there are a lot of very generous members who offer newbie sampler packs (variety of quality smokes at a very good price).

I've been doing two things to expand my palate. I visit my B&M at least once a week for a sit down smoke with the regulars and always try something new. Also I cruise the internet for good samplers deal. I got 4 each of the CAO Italia, Brazilia, MX2, VR, and Black for $50 and just picked up the "kitchen sink" sampler from CI.

Try our Newbie sampler. In the long run you'll be happier, and have less wasted sticks..

There are a couple great newbie samplers for sale right now in the buy/sale forum. On another note, it's nice to see a new guy with a coolidor.

Welcome to the board!

As soon as I get a little more money, it's going towards a newbie sampler. :)

At least you have a coolidor and thats a huge step for someone. If you can, try to get some cigar boxes and organize the cigars so it limits any damage to the wrapper. It just looks like you have them tossed in there. Once you find that special cigar you really like and is at the higher scale of price say $10 and up, protecting them is a priority. My 300 count humidor used to look like a Nuke went off in it and I started keeping them organized. Made it so much easier when I would pull out a cigar.

But its your stuff, so I'm just giving some friendly advice. :D

The newbie sample is a good way to go. It got me some high end smokes when I was still new to the cigar game. Come to think of it, I'm still new, but you get the point

Nice selection of cigars. That Knob Creek is dangerous stuff though. Last time I drank that stuff I slept walked and had conversations with people and had no recollection of it. I've never done that before. 100 proof can be verrry baaaad. :laugh:

Nice selection of cigars. That Knob Creek is dangerous stuff though. Last time I drank that stuff I slept walked and had conversations with people and had no recollection of it. I've never done that before. 100 proof can be verrry baaaad. :laugh:
"Slept Walked"...classic!

I think that's called "Piss Faced Drunk"

God knows a lot of us have been there too may times :whistling:

Lots of room in the coolidor! You know that the more sticks you put in there, the more stable it will become! LOL

Nice choice with the Knob Creek too! Just bought a bottle of that myself!