• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife had an accident today

SMOKE THIS

So if yesterday wasn't bad enough, with all my arms getting blown off an all. I came home from work early today and found my wife blown to smithereens. By the looks of it she had opened a package addressed to me. While searching through the debris I found only a single clue to where this package originated. The Clue was Tolland, CT. WARNING: I do believe the individuals responsible for killing an innocent bystandard, and crippling me for life are working together in some kind of Newb targeting ring. Beware Newbs, not only are you in danger, your families are too. On a side note, from what I see around here the only person that may reside around those Tolland, CT parts goes by the name of Grateful 1. So Mr. Grateful 1, or whomever this was that is responsible for such carnage, I applaude you. You are a true gentleman, Thank you for such generousity. I will steal your name, and be forever grateful.

CP is top notch, I am glade to be a part.

Thanks guys.....

If anyone has any additional information on Tolland, CT or knows if this individual Grateful 1 is responsible, please let me know.....

Oh yea....I also have gonasyphliscrabasidous from the keyboard JACK barrowed.....SOB...

Oh yea...I also have gonasyphliscrabasidous from the keyboard JACK borrowed...

Your thread title is not a phrase I would joke around with, but that's just me.

-Jimmy

Im sure in all his excitement he didnt notice how that title might come off to other people.

Anyway! Hope your arms grow back with some miracle grow and you find a new wife! Or clone the old one if ya like her.

LOL Jason, and to think that you thought you were safe after the last attack. Enjoy those sticks Bro :thumbs: