• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MY wife just got laid off. Sucks

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
My wife just got notice yesterday that on June 28th she will no longer be employed. Really sucks. 

I'm sorry to hear that Chester. Hopefully something opens up for her.

That is a bummer.  When one door closes 3 more usually open.  Keep her spirits up and help her any way you can.  Good luck.

My wife was unemployed/layed off for a few months a couple years ago, it worked out, she found something after being persistent. Hoping you and her have the blessing of keeping her employed.

C

Sorry to hear, Chester. Hopefully she will find a better opportunity. Good luck to you both.

Ian

Ball suckin. Hope that just means there's better opportunity ahead!

Sorry to hear that. Things will get better. I got laid off also and have a few jobs lined up that will probably be way better than my previous one. Here's hoping that things turn out the same for you guys.

Hopefully this will open the door to a better position for her. hopefully she gets unemployment, to help, and she can use the time to do some things that the job may have prevented. Doing that will help keep her spirits up too.

Thanks all see will get unemployment and a severance package. She will get to stay home with the kids so we will save on daycare till September when my daughter starts preschool.

that does blow hopefully she finds something soon

Sorry to hear this, hope she finds something better!

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure she will find something soon.

I'm glad she'll have time with your daughter. I'm sure that will be quality time and that there is perfect timing for everything. Blessings.

Sorry to hear the news, but as stated earlier...the bright side is that she gets to spend more time with the kids this summer.  

Sorry to hear it, but with unemployment and saving on daycare that will at least soften the blow a little.  Hopefully it'll line up where she'll start work once your daughter starts preschool so it'll be a smooth transition.  Hope for the best for your family.