• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my work in progress mini-fridgador

cigarboychevy

Reaction score
she's nothing fancy plugged some holes left from the cooling unit and threw in some cedar boxes. just waiting on my beads to see if i can get her to stabilize if not I'll probably go buy a vinotemp or something along those lines. Here's some pics of it put the hygrometer in after the pics but its an xikar digital have yet to calibrate it herd mixed views about salt testing, but with beads I know it doesn't matter. I'd just like to know if I'm close to 65%. I'm open to any and all help.
254159_10150212288163434_640313433_7410949_1929916_n.jpg

259892_10150212288398434_640313433_7410951_4175274_n.jpg

She's nothing fancy.

Plugged some holes left from the cooling unit and threw in some cedar boxes.

Just waiting on my beads to see if i can get her to stabilize.

If not I'll probably go buy a vinotemp or something along those lines.

Here's some pics of it.

Put the hygrometer in after the pics, but its an xikar digital.

Have yet to calibrate it.

Heard mixed views about salt testing, but with beads, I know it doesn't matter.

I'd just like to know if I'm close to 65%.

I'm open to any and all help.

Hello and welcome to the CP. Hope you have a good time while your here.
Do the salt testing on the xikar. It does matter with beads because... you never know.

Oh, I fixed your post for you. No need to thank me.

Cheers...
KiltLad

Simply yet serves the purpose! Time to fill it up with some nice sticks. Welcome to CP and if you didnt notice grammer and punctuation is a must here. I am getting better but i still find myself typing along and never fixing my mistakes like your first post. Make sure to test that hygro.

Thanks, I did test the hydro so everything is a go. She's getting full, I have a bunch of singles so far I've picked up some from flatbed, drew estates, a Cuban. I found a place near me that still has the saprano cigars so i picked up two of those. It's pretty nice now that i can actually start to collect I have a box of kuba kuba's and cao mx2's on the way as well.
268626_10150223607093434_640313433_7477042_6244821_n.jpg

Sounds like you're on your way. Just a heads up, don't put those Acids in the same cooler as your other cigars. The infused flavor that they have can affect the taste of the other cigars. Acids don't get a whole lot of love around here but the important thing is you smoke what you like and like what you smoke.