• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

MyCubanCigar.com

so what is the final verdict of this site?

i was hoping to maybe order some gars from em

final verdict the way i see it is you have some guys
running a site out of hong kong who know d#ck
about cigars. they are selling legit isoms that are
factory seconds for what i consider to be good prices
espec. when you figure in no shipping. being seconds,
you will occasionally get something bad, but if you
inform them, they take care of it however you want
with no b.s.
there are better places if you have the hookup, but
if you don't, it's a great way to get isoms.
that's the way i see it. oppinions may vary, but i have
ordered from them alot and that's my assessment.

My hat is about to go into the ring. I placed my order and I'll let you know my opinion as soon as they're here.

I have seen cigars from this site and they are triple capped and the bands look good.

Not qualified to judge the realness but the caps were tripled, tha bands looked exactly like the pictures of real ones online, and the shipping was very prompt.

Got mine today, bands are right, construction and caps are right, and the SMELL is right. Haven't lit one up just yet. I'll edit this when I do.

Well I ordered some from these guys and they seemed okay.

BUT I kept one RA Gigantes from them and compared it against one I KNOW is real and the differences are there. The MCC one was almost too good whereas the real ones were typical cubans in my experience, rougher construction, dark ash, triple caps, etc.

The MCC one smelled a little different and looked too good. Yes it was triple capped as well but honestly, I cannot tell if it was real or fake.

Bottom line is I am suspicious of MCC cigars and their prices are kind of high.

If you are familiar with a certain brand then YOU are the best judge of the authenticity of the MCC cigars. Again, I know RA Gigantes pretty well BUT not well enough to determine if the MCC ones are real or not.

Sorry I can't be much more help.

It seems to me there are enough tested sources, and if one stick is sent out that is suspect, then at the min, that place dont know what they are doing, worst case, they r rippin u off!

Most legit places open the boxes, usually bands are sent sep or shipped at your risk if left intact.

This is my 2 cents and experience, what little I have.

Our money is to scarce to "hope" for legit sticks.

There is a chance a band stick gets thru but legit places are FAST to make it right.

I will never buy from them.

Jim