• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Name Your Top Three

1) 98 Trinidad Fundadore
2) Aged RASS (4-5 years minimum)
3) tie between a CORO or Punch Punch

See, I knew I couldn't name just 3!!

I've had a bunch of ISOMs, but I think the only ones I'd be inclined to have again would be:

Monte #2
Bolivar Belicosos Finos

All of the Cohiba's (various Siglo's, Esplenditos, etc.), H.Upmann's, Romeo's, and other Monte's/Bolivars I've had were just "ok". Not unpleasant, but not memorable either. I'm very much looking forward to trying some of the Vegas Robaina and Ramon Allones I have stashed away, though, based on some recommendations I've gotten from folks here.

What can I say, I'm still "unwashed" -- there are many domestics I'd pull out and smoke before any of the Cubans I've had. The Monte #2 was damn good though, and the BBF will be excellent with some more age.

moki said:
All of the Cohiba's (various Siglo's, Esplenditos, etc.), H.Upmann's, Romeo's, and other Monte's/Bolivars I've had were just "ok". Not unpleasant, but not memorable either.
Funny, I'd say the same about Opus X ???

avid toker said:
moki said:
All of the Cohiba's (various Siglo's, Esplenditos, etc.), H.Upmann's, Romeo's, and other Monte's/Bolivars I've had were just "ok". Not unpleasant, but not memorable either.
OK - now that was funny...!

Here's my contribution: My 3 favorite cubans are changing from week to week, but here are my current top 3 - all 3 recently torched:

1) Dunhill Havana Club ('87)*
2) Upmann #2 ('95)
3) Bolivar Royal Corona ('96)

*To anyone who claims these were crap in the late '80's - if this is crap, I'm looking forward to your definition of good...

Unfortunately, due to some of the guys on this board and others - my addiction is growing in terms of scope. :D Y'all are dangerous.

Cheers,

- Oak

avid toker said:
moki said:
Hey, that works out perfect then... we aren't competing for the same smokes! :D

Monte #2 'mar 03
Partagas 898 varn 1998
Punch Churchill 1999

Man that like asking which testicle i like better ???

Well I guess if I have to:

1-98 Fundadores.
2-Aged Lanceros.
3- Aged Cohiba Coronas Especials

Yes im a habanos snob and darn tootin proud of it :D

1) Cohiba Robusto

2) Partagas Series D No 4

3) RA Specially Sellected

Cohiba Espendidos and Siglo 6's are great as well but just way too expensive to be good for what you get. The smaller Siglo's are also great but just too small to deliver enough of that great flavor.

Let's see....

Party Shorts
Monte#2
BBF
ERDM Choix Supreme
VR Familiar
Trini Fund
RyJ Churchills
almost any PC

Oh wait, you said 3, uh well, take the top 3 if you must narrow it down :p

Trinidad
- Fundadores Laguito No.1

Montecristo
- Montecristo C Corona Gorda

Montecristo
- Montecristo A Gran Corona

Just 3.....

Well OK.....

Monte #2
Partagas 8-9-8 Varnished
Trinidad Fundadores

I'd have to add the RASS to my list -- the aged one I had (not sure from when, but it had nice tooth and some bloom) -- it was stunningly good. Loved it!