• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NASA

B_KatzOP

So they say you need to be able to wear diapers so you dont have to stop on long trips. I think they want crazy middle aged women with jealousy problems... OR Schizophrenic Narcissistic Rage.

Im hoping others heard of this story to, or did i just make a fool of myself :laugh:

What crazy stuff huh?

So they say you need to be able to wear diapers so you dont have to stop on long trips. I think they want crazy middle aged women with jealousy problems... OR Schizophrenic Narcissistic Rage.

Im hoping others heard of this story to, or did i just make a fool of myself :laugh:

What crazy stuff huh?

I have to tell you that everyone is focusing on the lady here with her problem, and she does have one, but the guy in this scenario doesn't come out clean either. It seems he has a problem keeping his charlie under control. Just my humble opinion. It takes two to tango.

Hollywood will most likely buy up the movie rights and in a year or two she will be a celeb.

My question is (and I've only read a little on this) but what good is the diaper if you have to stop for gas anyways? I mean 900 miles, I'd have to fill up 3 maybe 4 times. :D

What crazy stuff huh?

I have to tell you that everyone is focusing on the lady here with her problem, and she does have one, but the guy in this scenario doesn't come out clean either. It seems he has a problem keeping his charlie under control. Just my humble opinion. It takes two to tango.

His career is also ended. Uncle takes a VERY dim view of adultary. If he does not quietly resign and disappear, that is, if they let him disappear, he will face courts-martial and a less than honorable discharge.

What crazy stuff huh?

Actually, I don't listen or watch the news much but it was awfully hard to miss this one. :laugh:

Jay Leno did quite a bit about this a couple of nights ago. :sign:

Can't keep his Charlie in his pants? Adultery? Has additional evidence come to light or are y'all just talkin' out yer asses and assuming the worst? :p The woman herself said the relationship was "more than a working relationship but less than a romantic relationship." Seems to me, comin' from a wacko stalker, that leaves a lot of room for "nothing happened at all." Hell, that could mean anything from beer buddies to fugginbuddies, depending on how you take it.

Me, I'll reserve judgement on the hometown boy until I see something more solid than lurid speculation.

Can't keep his Charlie in his pants? Adultery? Has additional evidence come to light or are y'all just talkin' out yer asses and assuming the worst? :p The woman herself said the relationship was "more than a working relationship but less than a romantic relationship." Seems to me, comin' from a wacko stalker, that leaves a lot of room for "nothing happened at all." Hell, that could mean anything from beer buddies to fugginbuddies, depending on how you take it.

Me, I'll reserve judgement on the hometown boy until I see something more solid lurid speculation.

News reports have stated that both are married.

Both who? Nowak is married but separated. Oefelein is divorced. Haven't seen a word yet about Shipman being married, so I don't know yes-or-no.

Both who? Nowak is married but separated. Oefelein is divorced. Haven't seen a word yet about Shipman being married, so I don't know yes-or-no.

Psycho chick and the object of her affection are both married. That's what more than a few reports I've heard said. As for the chick Psycho Chick was en route to "scare," I have no idea.

His official bio makes no mention of his marital status but news reports like this one state that he and his ex divorced in 2005.

Interesting that NASA makes no mention of it. As stated (in a subject I have now spent more time than I ever really cared to lol), other reports and "sources" indicate married. Who knows how thorough or accurate they are? Like if they pulled sources for a story from a something like this:

Linky

Says he's married. Go figure.

Thank God we can now have our attentions focused on Anna Nicole.

Edited to add -

FYI...Family Court records are generally available to the public, on line even. If he got divorced from his wife in some county up there in Alaska, that county's Circuit Court might have the records available on line. If you're that interested...