• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nashville HERF

Cigar Hound

Shaken, Not Stirred
It has been awhile since the last Nashville Herf, so we're going to do it again! March 24th is the date that has been settled on, the time and place has yet to be decided. Rest assured it will be somewhere in Nashville! Post or PM if you can attend, so we're sure to get a big enough spot for everyone.
See you there!

Looks like I will not be traveling that week. I plan to attend. Awaiting date/time/location information.

It is about time this happened again. I will not be able to attend, as I will be roughing it in London and Paris that week. Hopefully I can get in on this the next time around.

Jonathon,
You have some pretty good excuses everytime we HERF! Have a great time in Europe! Drop me a line if you get a chance to smoke one before you leave.

You have some pretty good excuses everytime we HERF! Have a great time in Europe! Drop me a line if you get a chance to smoke one before you leave.

That is for sure what I am doing! I really just hate cigars and am only smoking them to look cool. Maybe this one will get pushed back, like the last one, and I will be able to attend.

That is for sure what I am doing! I really just hate cigars and am only smoking them to look cool. Maybe this one will get pushed back, like the last one, and I will be able to attend.

HA! If you only knew that smoking DOESN'T make you look cool....Sounds good!

Looks like I will not be traveling that week. I plan to attend. Awaiting date/time/location information.

I was wrong. My postponed Pittsburgh trip just got rescheduled and guess when it is now.... yep...19-30 Mar.

So I will not be in attendance for this one.

Sorry to hear that Tony. If you get rescheduled again, you're still welcome to join us.

March 24th is rapidly approaching. We will begin around 1:00pm at Uptown's smoke shop in Green Hills.

Uptown's Smoke Shop
3900 Hillsboro Park, Nashville, TN 37201
(615) 292-6866

From there we can move over to Woody's Smokes & Brews in Cool Springs. They have a nice selection of microbrews and foreign beer as well as a well stocked humidor.
Woody's Smokes & Brews
1935 Mallory Lane, Franklin, TN 37067
(615) 778-9760

See you all there!

I was in Uptown's on Wednesday and they have a new shipment of Opus. I talked with Mike and he will be putting some back for everyone that is interested on Saturday. See you all there on Saturday!!

The Uptowns you guys are referring to is this one, right? I couldn't find any other. I'm hoping to head there this Saturday.

---John Holmes...

The Uptowns you guys are referring to is this one, right? I couldn't find any other. I'm hoping to head there this Saturday.

---John Holmes...

That's it.

I get back into town from Pittsburgh Saturday afternoon (~2-3pm). I could meet you there for a smoke if you are going to be there around that time.

Let me know.

Figures I find CP after the local HERF. How did it go?

Seth